Introducing MiraCurl™, the world’s first professional fully automatic curl machine! It’s a revolutionary way to create curls – a tool that automatically forms one perfect curl after another. Consistent. Versatile. Effortless. Inside this miracle machine is the new MaxLife™ PRO brushless motor, which provides precision control for all curl types. The nano titanium curl chamber – into which hair is gently pulled, heated and held – imparts silky shine to finished curls. The MiraCurl lets you control temperature, time and curl direction, providing the flexibility to form loose waves, soft swirls, defined curls, and more. It even signals when it’s time to release the curl, so perfect results are foolproof. Instant heatup and recovery, up to 450°F, produces curl after curl with consistently flawless results. Elevate your art and exercise your creativity with MiraCurl.
THE FUTURE OF PROFESSIONAL STYLING TOOL MOTOR TECHNOLOGY
- Exact control of motor speed and position for precision styling
- Lightweight; ultra-low vibration for maximum comfort
- Electronically controlled motor actively adjusts to work with voltage fluctuations, delivering consistent performance
- Long life; up to 25 times the life of conventional styling tool motors
- Motor stops automatically and reverses if the unit jams because too much hair is inserted into the curl chamber
Place a section of hair no longer than 1.5" wide in the “V” section of the unit. Make sure that the “open” side of the MiraCurl is always positioned facing the client’s head. Position the machine where you want the curl to start. Close handles. Hair will be automatically drawn into the curling chamber. If you’ve chosen the setting for No Timing/Audio Signal Off (first position), simply keep the handles closed until you’re ready to remove the hair. When you choose timed settings (8, 10, or 12 seconds), MiraCurl™ will start counting when you close the handles and then beep at regular intervals while the curl is being formed – 3 times for 8 seconds, 4 times for 10 seconds, 5 times for 12 seconds. The machine will signal four beeps in quick succession when timing is complete.
- 8 Seconds
- 10 Seconds
- 12 Seconds
- MiraCurl can be used on any type of real hair, whether it comes out of your head naturally or is attached with extensions. Straight or wavy, it’s all good. DO NOT use with synthetic hair of any kind.
ALWAYS position MiraCurl with the open part of the curl chamber facing toward the head.
- Insert hair section into the “V” portion of the curling chamber. Ensure the hair section is straight and placed neatly through the center of the styler.
It always helps (especially with wavy hair) to comb through the section of hair that is about to be curled before placing it in the curling chamber.
- For longer hair (below the shoulders), use a smaller section to make sure that the curling chamber is not overloaded.
- If, for any reason, too much hair is drawn into the curling chamber MiraCurl is smart! The machine will stop and the curling motor will reverse. Simply re-do with a narrower section of hair.