Bare Minerals Crystalline Glow Highlighter Stick
Our Crystalline Glow Highlighter Sticks take illuminating makeup to the next level.
Our Crystalline Glow Highlighter Sticks take illuminating makeup to the next level. Infused with Mineral Moonbeam Essence, which is composed of crushed moonstone, mother of pearl, amethyst and sapphire, these easy-to-use highlighter makeup sticks are inspired by the dynamic way that light reflects off crystals. The holographic, duochrome pearl in each highlighter shifts and changes with light, giving skin an easy glow that isn't too glittery. Shea butter gives each oil-free stick a creamy, smooth feel and finish.
The three limited edition Crystalline Glow Highlighter Sticks are part of our seasonal spring beauty collection.
Crystalline Glow Highlighter Sticks are available in three duochrome shades that shift in light, giving skin a dynamic glow:
Iridescent Quartz shifts from rose gold to yellow gold.
Shimmering Crystal shifts from champagne gold to rosy pink.
Prismatic Pearl shifts from opalescent white to shocking violet.
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Silica, Mica, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Tribehenin, Synthetic Wax, C10-18 Triglycerides, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire Candelilla), Moonstone Powder, Amethyst Powder, Mother Of Pearl, Sapphire Powder, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Calcium Ketogluconate, Lysine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Water (Aqua/Eau), Potassium Chloride, Propylene Carbonate, Tin Oxide, Zinc Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).
Swipe the stick anywhere you want to glow, then pat gently with fingertips to blend.
Our team suggests:
- Apply a light layer to the high points of the face and blend for subtle iridescence, or add layers to achieve an intense, eye-catching glow.
- Apply to the inner corner of the eyes to create a bright, wide-eyed effect.
- Apply to the cheekbones for a lifting effect.
- Dab on the cupid's bow to create the look of fuller, plumper lips.
- Dab onto the collar bones to draw the eye and create sexy definition.
- Mix and match shades on different areas of the face, or layer multiple shades to create a unique look that's all your own.