Color Wow Root Cover Up- Red
- Cover up dreaded roots and regrowth – with no mess – for seamless, perfect results in under a minute.
- Easy-to-apply, temporary solution lasts until you wash it out. You can even swim with it.
- Professional mineral powder formula not only covers gray roots, but for the first time ever, can cover dark re-growth in lightened hair without peroxide!
- Adheres to hair without being sticky or oily and without dulling or looking dry.
- Multi-pigmented red shade works with a variety of red tones, from ginger to copper to auburn; Reflective particles ensure a natural-looking match.
- Includes dual-tipped brush to ensure mess-free precision application.
We recommend using the smaller end of the brush for precision. Apply to dry/styled hair. To cover roots, start with a small amount of powder. Use free hand to pull hair taut at the root. Dab on visible roots, starting from the scalp and working outward. Repeat as necessary until roots disappear and color looks like new. To extend highlights, use the side edge of the small end of the brush. Use free hand to pull hair taut at the root. Wherever highlights have grown out, apply blonde powder joining it to the existing highlight. Note: Let it set for a minute and then you can brush. If you put too much on…just blow off with a hair dryer or use the wide end of brush to dust off.