CōTZ Baby SPF 40
Children tend to have thinner skin than adults. CoTZ PEDIATRIC with Gentle & Natural Mineral Complex is Pediatrician Recommmended to protect children from damaging UV rays.
CoTZ, with transparent Zinc Oxide, sits gently and invisibly on top of children’s skin and functions like thousands of mirrors to deflect UVA-UVB rays before the rays can even touch the skin.
Non-Comedogenic – won't clog pores.
Contains the #1 rated sun protection ingredient against burning and skin-damaging rays.
For infants, toddlers & school-age children (age: 6+ months)
- Suitable for Infants, Toddlers & School-Age children (age: 6+ months).
A Gentle Mineral Complex that helps prevent heat build-up in children’s skin, which can damage the dermis.
CōTZ® helps prevent burning and skin damage, which can lead to uneven skin tone and other serious skin problems.
CōTZ® is 100% Free of chemical sunscreen ingredients, here’s why:
- Chemical sunscreens absorb UVA-UVB rays into the skin and transform the rays into heat, which can damage the dermis.
- Chemical sunscreens often sting eyes. CōTZ® contains a gentle eye-friendly formula.
CōTZ® PEDIATRIC with Gentle Mineral Complex for Healthier skin:
- 100% Free of Oils, Chemical Sunscreens, Fragrances, Oils, Preservatives, PABA, Gluten, Phthalates
- Goes on soft & sheer;Easy to apply Blends translucent to provide a protective barrier
- Will not irritate or sting
- Contains #1 rated sun protection ingredients for UVA-UVB rays
- SPF 40 exceeds the level recommended by Skin Cancer experts
- Provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Photostable, will not breakdown when exposed to sunlight
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- Not tested on animals
Zinc Oxide 20% (Sunscreen)
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Methicone, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Chloride, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tetrahexadecyl Ascorbate, Triethanolamine, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10:00 a.m.-2 p.m.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses