CōTZ Face for Natural Skin Tones SPF 40
Cosmetically-elegant for Fair, Medium & Dark skin tones.
A Balanced & Natural Mineral Complex with Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide that feels silky & soft and blends translucent, with a sheer matte finish.
Lightly tinted to instantly enhance skin radiance.
Superior protection against sun-accelerated fine-lines, wrinkles and dark spots has never felt this nice.
If your skin has a Light to Fair Tone, select CoTZ Face for Lighter Skin Tones
CōTZ® for Face is cosmetically-elegant. A Balanced Mineral Complex that feels silky & soft and blends translucent, with a sheer matte finish. Superior protection aginst sun-accelerated age-marks has never felt this nice.
Helps prevent heat build-up in the skin, which can damage the dermis. CōTZ® helps prevent pre-mature skin aging (fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, age spots), uneven skin tone and other serious problems.
CōTZ® sits invisibly on top of the skin and functions like thousands of mirrors to deflect UVA-UVB rays before the rays can penetrate the skin.
CōTZ® is 100% Free of chemical sunscreen ingredients, here’s why:
- Chemical sunscreens absorb UVA-UVB rays into the skin and transform the rays into heat, which can damage the dermis.
- Chemical sunscreens often sting eyes. CōTZ® contains a gentle eye-friendly formula.
CōTZ® for Face with Balanced Mineral Complex™, blends to match skin tone, for a sheer matte finish
- Leaves skin silky, soft & smooth
- Non-Shiny, Non-Greasy
- Layers invisible under makeup
CōTZ® with Balanced Mineral Complex™ for Healthier Skin:
- 100% Free of Oils, Chemical Sunscreens, Preservatives, Fragrances, Oils, Parabens, PABA, Gluten, Phythalates
- Will not irritate or sting
- Gentle enough for all skin types
- Contains #1 and #2 rated sun protection ingredients for UVA-UVB rays
- SPF 40 exceeds the level recommended by Skin Cancer experts
- Provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Photostable, will not breakdown when exposed to sunlight
Titanium Dioxide 8% (Sunscreen)
Zinc Oxide 3.8% (Sunscreen)
Alumina, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Lauryl PEG/PPG 18/18 Methicone, Methicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10:00 a.m.-2 p.m.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses