CōTZ Plus Maximum Sun Protection SPF 58
A Balanced Mineral Complex that helps prevent heat build-up in the skin, which can damage the dermis. CōTZ® helps prevent pre-mature skin aging (fine-lines, wrinkles, sagging, age spots), uneven skin tone and other serious problems.
CōTZ® sits invisibly on top of the skin and functions like thousands of mirrors to deflect UVA-UVB rays before the rays can touch or penetrate the skin.
CōTZ® is 100% Free of chemical sunscreen ingredients, here’s why:
Chemical sunscreens absorb UVA-UVB rays into the skin and transform the rays into heat, which can damage the dermis.
Chemical sunscreens often sting eyes. CōTZ® contains a gentle eye-friendly formula.
CōTZ® PLUS SPF 58 for Maximum Protection & Healthier skin:
- 100% Free of Oils, Chemical Sunscreens, Oils, Fragrances, PABA, Gluten, Phthalates
- Does not irritate or sting
- Gentle enough for all skin types
- Contains #1 and #2 rated sun protection ingredients for UVA-UVB rays
- SPF 58 exceeds the level recommended by Skin Cancer experts
- Provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Photostable, will not breakdown when exposed to sunlight
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- Blends translucent
Titanium Dioxide 10% (Sunscreen)
Zinc Oxide 3% (Sunscreen)
Acrylates C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butylparaben, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, EDTA, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Iron Oxides, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Leaf Extract, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Retinyl Palmitate, Simethicone, Sorbitan Laurate, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Talc, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tricontanyl PVP, Water, Xanthan Gum
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10:00 a.m.-2 p.m.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.