Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Color
Semi-Permanent Fantasy Hair Color
Dyed and gone to Unicorn Heaven! Lime Crime's Full Coverage, ultra-conditioning formula delivers high intensity, magical color results.
Vibrant, bold, and darker shades are in the full coverage range. Jello, Dirty Mermaid, Chocolate Cherry, Pony, Anime, Neon Peach, Blue Smoke, Strawberry Jam, Valentine, Dilute, On Mute, Aesthetic, Chestnut, Squid, Charcoal, Sea Witch, Juicy, Liptick
Pastel, muted, and lighter shades are in the tints range. Bunny, Salad, Sext, Gargoyle, Cloud, Kawaii, Tweet, Oyster, Shook, Caramel, Powder, Frilly, Sushi
- 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- DIY-friendly, damage-free formula
- Works best with pre-bleached platinum to medium blonde hair. Adds a tint of color to dark blonde and light brown hair.
- Results may vary
- Always do a patch & strand test beforehand
For some serious fantasy color that is vegan and cruelty-free, look to Lime Crime. The brand's Unicorn Hair Dyes give you the colors you crave while protecting and softening strands. The delicious scent is just the icing on top.
Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Quaternium-52, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. May Contain/Puet Contenir [+/-]: Acid Violet 43 CI 60730, Basic Blue 3 CI 51004, Basic Blue 7 CI 42595, Basic Blue 99 CI 56059, Basic Brown 16 CI 12250, Basic Orange 1 CI 11320, Basic Red 2 CI 50240, Basic Red 14 CI 48016, Basic Red 22 CI 11055, Basic Red 51, Basic Violet 2 CI 42520, Basic Violet 13 CI 42536, Basic Yellow 29, Basic Yellow. CRUELTY FREE & VEGAN.
6.76 fl oz / 200 mL
Caution: Unicorn Hair is ready to use; do not mix with developers, lighteners, or any permanent hair colorant. May temporarily stain skin and permanently stain fabric. Always protect clothing and work space prior to application and wear gloves. Perform a preliminary patch test, as this product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. Use a cotton swab to apply a small amount of product to skin, such as on the nape of the neck or near the elbow, and leave on for 30 minutes. Monitor area for any signs of redness or irritation for the next 24 hours; if any irritation occurs, discontinue use. This product is not intended for use anywhere on the face or in the immediate eye area. It must not be used to dye eyelashes or eyebrows, to do so may cause harm to the eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
You’ll need: gloves, applicator brush, clips, bowl, & an old t-shirt or cape. Cover all surfaces you do not want to get hair dye on as Unicorn Hair can permanently stain surfaces and fabric.
- For best results, start with clean, unconditioned, dry hair. Tints work best with pre-bleached platinum to pale blonde hair.
- Wear protective gloves and pour desired amount into a bowl.
- Section hair into 4 even sections (front to back & side to side) and secure with clips. Work in 1 inch wide strands. Apply color evenly from root to tip with applicator brush. Begin at the root of the hair, applying color evenly through to the ends. Massage each strand with fingers, root to tip, to ensure even distribution of color.
- Leave Tints in for 45 minutes. No heat/cap required. For more intense, longer-lasting results, leave color in for 1-2 hours. Don't worry, Unicorn Hair will not damage your hair, as it does not contain any harsh chemicals or bleach!
- Rinse hair in cool to lukewarm water until hair feels clean. More intense shades may not rinse clear for the first few washes. Do not shampoo. Conditioner optional.
- Style to your liking & enjoy your new Unicorn Hair!
Always do a patch & strand test to make sure you feel comfortable using Unicorn Hair, & to determine the color saturation you like.