Living Proof Curl Defining Styling Cream
A styling cream that has extra conditioning and light hold to define and control curls with a stronger curl pattern.
A styling cream that has extra conditioning and light hold to define and control curls with a stronger curl pattern. When the complete Curl line is used together, curls are beautiful, defined and frizz free - and they stay that way 2x longer. Powered by our Extended Curl Memory technology, Curl Defining Styling Cream:
- provides extra conditioning and light hold
- blocks humidity that causes frizz
- creates smooth, long lasting touchable curls
For extra hold, use with our Curl Enhancing Styling Mousse.
Curl Defining Styling Cream is ideal for naturally curly or coily hair. It is silicone-free. Safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair.
Apply a small amount to WET hair, evenly distributing from roots to ends and add more as needed. The amount you use will vary based on your hair’s density, length, and porosity. For best results, let hair air dry or heat style using a diffuser.
- To shape curls, wrap them around your finger or pen to create more definition. Our stylists love to do this to the curls that frame your face
- If your hair is frizz prone, don’t touch or disrupt your curls until they’ve dried completely and/or add a dab more to tame frizz & flyaways
- Use Curl Leave-In Conditioner first if your hair is dry and parched
- For more volume at the roots, cocktail Curl Cream and Curl Mousse together; use the Mousse at your roots for volume and Curl Cream midlength to ends for conditioning and hold
- Touch & break up your waves/curls after air drying to release body & volume
- To reactivate your curls, apply either Curl Leave-In Conditioner or No Frizz Weightless Styling Spray to dry hair. This will reactivate the Cream’s hold and conditioning levels. Or, mix more Curl Styling Cream with water in your hand, then apply to dry hair to reactive your curl pattern
- When cocktailing Curl Cream and Curl Leave-In Conditioner, use more Leave-In for a more conditioning end look and feel; use more Cream for more hold in your end style.