Lilly Lashes Drama Kween Lash Kit
It's finally time to pass down my crown and give you the ultimate royal treatment.
Release your inner drama kween with our limited edition Drama Kween Kit! This kit is curated with a very extravagant selection of our most dramatic lash styles that hold superior density, length and INTENSE wisp that will have the glam gods shook.
As new heiress, you have the honor to meet our FIRST ever 5D lash style called 'KWEEN'. This lash will officially crown you as the most glamorous majesty.
I can't wait to see all my striking KWEENS in these royal styles.
Featuring: So Extra Mykonos, So Extra Miami, Carmel, and KWEEN
- 3D Mink Lash
• Prepare your look, curl your natural lashes and if you are applying mascara do so before applying your false lashes.
• Once you’re ready to apply your false lashes, carefully remove the lashes from the tray by dislodging the inner corner of the band, then pulling the rest of the lash off by the band. Never pull on the lashes themselves.
• Hold the lash up to your eye to measure for sizing. If the lash is longer than your natural eye shape, trim the lash accordingly, always cutting it from the inner corner of the lash.
• Place a thin layer of non-permanent glue on the band of the lash, allow it to dry for 30 seconds, then apply the lash by placing the band on top of your natural lash line.
• Repeat steps for the other eye and you are glam and ready to go!
• Store your lashes in the storage box they arrived in to keep them clean, dry and protected from getting harmed.
• If your lashes have buildup on them, DO NOT GET THEM WET, this will ruin them. To clean off any buildup gently brush your lashes with a clean mascara spooly. You may also carefully remove leftover glue on the band of the lash with tweezers. Please NEVER get your lashes wet.
• When properly cared for you Lilly Lashes are reusable around 20-30 times
TIP: To to increase the longevity and maintain the original style of your Lilly Lashes even further, do not apply mascara directly on them. Instead, apply mascara to your natural lashes first, allow it to dry, then apply your Lilly Lashes.