Natura BissÃ© High Density Lift
The first rejuvenating cosmetic treatment that incorporates in the same formula an intelligent regenerating active ingredient, PDGF-Remodeling Complex (Platelet-Derived Growth Factor) and Dual Hyaluronic Acid. It appears to recover the volume loss in specific areas of the face by giving the appearance of increased density and less visible fine lines. It revitalizes and moisturizes the skin, while improving the appearance of the facial contour.
- This is the first cosmetic formulated with PDGF-Remodeling Complex, a growth factor derived from platelets.
- The active ingredient PDGF-Remodeling Complex is a Platelet-Derived Growth Factor of biotechnological origin. It improves the quality of Elastin and Hyaluronic Acid.
- Very low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid is able to retain large amounts of water molecules in the skin, thus providing intense hydration and achieving a remarkable volumizing effect.
- Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid ensures a potent tension mesh action that helps to retain water in the dermis, preventing skin dehydration and giving the skin a lifted appearance.
CONSUMER PERCEPTION SURVEY
The study performed by an independent laboratory*
confirms outstanding results. The reported perceptions of consumers reveal:
- Ideal for all skin types 90%
- More hydrated skin 100%
- More flexible and skin 100%
- Lifted appearance 90%
- Appearance of redefined facial contour 88%
- Less visible fine lines 89%
- Younger-looking skin 90%
* Study with 60 adult volunteers of both genders, ages 30-70 years. HIGHT DENSITY LIFT application for 3 consecutive weeks, twice a day. Tested on all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Before applying the cream in order to enhance its effectiveness, you can perform daily a facial massage with gentle pressure maneuvers (forehead, cheeks, under the eyes and nose and chin). This will help stimulate circulation in the area and firm the flaccid tissue of your face.
Apply the product on face from the center of the face to the hairline with gentle pressures.
This application technique increases the tension mesh effect of the product on the skin’s surface.
Do not perform any additional massage.