-Fragrance is intensified by the warmth of your own body. Apply in the creases of your knees and elbows for a longer-lasting, stronger scent.
-After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly.
-If you prefer placing fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.
-Replace fragrance after 12 months. Expired perfumes more than a year old lose the integrity of the original scent.
- FREE Ground Shipping on all orders over $59
- $5.99 Continental standard ground (orders less than $59)
- $15 for expedited shipping up to 10lbs
- Orders processing time: 2-4 business days
- Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day.