Cuticles are the skin tissue attached to your nail. Cuticles naturally stretch with the natural growth of your nails. When the skin can no longer stretch it snaps back and tears this becomes a hangnail. This cuticle stretching also slows down the growth of your nails since this skin holds onto your nails.
Apply one coat with brush around the clean contour of the nail. Allow to act one minute and then gently roll back the cuticle with the MANICURE STICK, which has been covered with cotton. Wash well with soapy water and dry nails before continuing with manicure.
- FREE Ground Shipping on all orders over $59
- $5.99 Continental standard ground (orders less than $59)
- $15 for expedited shipping up to 10lbs
- Orders processing time: 2-4 business days
- Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day.