Tweezerman Bright Complexion Facial Dermaplaner #1016-LLT
Tweezerman's Bright Complexion Facial Dermaplaner is an at home facial tool for professional quality results. Exfoliates dead, dull skin cells for a brighter, clearer complexion.
At-home facial tool for professional quality results. Exfoliates dead, dull skin cells for a brighter, clearer complexion.
Exfoliates and rejuvenates skin.
Specially designed to maintain the blade at the perfect angle for safe and effective application every time.
Petite ergonomic design comfortably fits in palm of the hand
Replaceable, high quality stainless steel blades easily slide out and click into place.
Each blade can be used for up to three months and with a total of four blades, the device comes with a one year supply.
Wash face with warm water and gentle cleanser. Skin should be damp while using tool. Skin may also be prepped with moisturizer or serum prior to use.
Hold tool flat against surface of skin with blade at 90 degree angle.
Move tool gently with light pressure and short strokes in downward motion over forehead, cheek, chin and nose areas. Maximum of three strokes per area.
Move dermaplaner in upward motion to remove vellus hair or “peach fuzz.” Use device one time per week maximum.
Clean dermaplaner and blade in between uses with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Allow dermaplaner and blade to dry thoroughly before storing. To replace blades, hold blade at end and slide until new blade clicks into place and old blade slides out opposite end. Handle blades with care. Each blade can be used for up to three months and with a total of four blades, this device comes with a one year supply. Caution:
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
- Do not use on broken and/or irritated skin including but not limited to acne, sunburn, psoriasis, eczema and/or any other skin condition.
- Do not use on lips, in or around eye, eyelid, under eye area and/or eyebrows.
- Do not press hard against skin.
- Device contains a razor blade and may result in undesired hair removal if used in a manner not listed.
- Handle with care - blade is sharp.
Write a Review
Write a Review