Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner Cream
Many factors contribute to pore distortion, among which a genetic predisposition making pores more visible to the eye, as well as prone to clogging. Excessive sebum is another significant cause. Gender, age or a hormonal imbalance can also play a part. Stress, tobacco and pollution all influence the state of your pores. At Bioderma, we put the best ingredients into Sebium Pore Refiner. A powerful astringent, agaric acid reduces the size of pores, hence refining skin texture. Silica powder and anti-reflection particules ensure a powdery and mattifying effect. Salicylic acid exfoliates to restore radiance, assisted by antioxidants: Mannitol and Ginkgo Biloba protect from free radicals, making Sebium Pore Refiner an excellent daytime protection. The exclusive Fluidactiv® complex purifies your skin: it normalizes sebum quality and limits the obstruction of pores, preventing irregularities.
Start by cleansing your skin with Sebium H2O or Sebium Foaming Gel. Apply Sebium Pore Refiner alone, or before your usual moisturizer. Use it on the whole face if your skin is oily. Apply it on the T-zone only (forehead, nose, chin) if you have combination skin. Follow up with Sebium Gel gommant for more efficiency. Sebium Pore Refiner can be used following a treatment with Sebium AKN, or before Sebium Mat Control when skin is particularly oily with visible pores. It is suitable both for men and women.
- FREE Ground Shipping on all orders over $49
- $5.99 Continental standard ground (orders less than $49)
- $15 for expedited shipping up to 5lbs
- Orders processing time: 24 hours (business days)
- Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day.
- See Shipping page for more details: Shipping
- FREE returns on all orders within 30 days of purchase
- FREE returns and exchanges in store for all online purchases
- See Returns page for more details: Returns